Tuesday 22 September 2015

Check Out P-Square's Peter Okoye's Sneakers Room

 

Peter Okoye of P-Square has taken to his Instagram to show off his sneaker's room which contains a lot of designer collections, I tried to count and it was over 150 pairs.

He shared the photo and captioned it;

"Now that I have gotten your attention. Here is what it is! My Dance show @dancewithpeter kicks off live on Your TV screens and live stream dis weekend. Every time you see a picture of me in my front porch, Look for my hashtag #DWPFC "Dance With Peter First Comment. First comment wins pair shoes.(same in the picture) for the next 12weeks.Goodluck #DanceWithPeter #DWP (Instagram only) Facebook fans wait for yours. Thanks. Follow me��"

4 comments:

  1. Bigger boy! But please send these foot wears to orphanages

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy no know weting to do with money

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this guy, so simple, but he should invest rightly and not on foot wears

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abi ook, forming

    ReplyDelete