Thursday 20 August 2015

Chidinma Denies Dating Flavour, But This Pix…




Following the allegation, last week, that she was in an amorous relationship with Flavour, Pop singer, Chidinma, who has been tied to the male singer several times in her career, has come out to say that their relationship is strictly musical and nothing more.

In a recent interview with Vanguard, she denied having any love affair with Flavour, and also said even if he asked her out, she will say no. But the pair’s Instagram picture, where they were kissing, seems to debunk her stand.

"For Flavour, music brought us together and nothing more and if he had asked me out, the answer would have been a capital 'NO' she stated.


This is not the first time that Chidinma has come out to say she is not dating the 'Gollibe' singer. In February, she denied having an affair with the singer.  That same month, she shared a kiss with him in his music video 'Ololufe'.


The first lady of Capital Hill Music was asked about another rumoured affair which involves her and Soundcity presenter, VJ Adams.

"For Adams, if I start telling you about him, we won’t leave here. He’s my good friend. We both insult each other every time. When the story came out, I was not surprised because we both are very close."




18 comments:

  1. This picture is a joke taking too far if they are not dating as she will want us to believe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you expect Chidinma to admit dating Flavour? She is lying joor

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never can tell; these guys do a lot of things people tend to misconstrue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this feeling that Chidinma may not be telling us the truth. Just like Sonia said, this is one joke too many if they are not dating

    ReplyDelete
  5. But we all know that artistes can do anything. It is possible that they may not have anything serious in common

    ReplyDelete
  6. This kiss is too intimate for those who are not dating

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are dating, period!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chidinma started music as a virgin. Na she said so then, but based on this picture, she has spoilt

    ReplyDelete
  9. We may be getting the assumptions wrong. Leave these people to their world

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pls leave my twin sister for me..flavour should be lucky for self

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pls leave my twin sister for me..flavour should be lucky for self

    ReplyDelete
  12. Smh,Naija!!!make una free these love birds

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me think Flavour may just be on a tasting mission. He has a woman in his life

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me think Flavour may just be on a tasting mission. He has a woman in his life

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me think Flavour may just be on a tasting mission. He has a woman in his life

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's always make me smile. Celebrities and their "love life". Because of them other people are thinking that hot women are RESERVED only for THEM. This text explained me why we tend to think like that http://bestdatingproductreviews.com/the-tao-of-badass-review. I hate this cuz I was thinking the same when I come back to the past ^^. And there was a serious problem due this way of thinking because I was avoiding and not talking to them. It took some time for me to get rid of this "not for me" feeling, but I'm actually not so scared when approaching hot women. And I think that's because of it. I don't treat them as something "unattainable". I'm actually dating with 9/10 woman. I know I have to increase this number but I'm so excited :).

    ReplyDelete