Sunday 30 August 2015

Cult Group Killed, Tied Member To Electric Pole



A former cultist has been murdered in cold blood after renouncing the membership of the criminal association.
A news has broken, with a photo, of a former cultist who was murdered at the wee hours of the night by his former cohorts for an act termed as betrayal and disloyalty.
According to a witness to the ugly event:

"It was terrible when I overheard some serious sound of gunshot and brutal sound of machetes on a guy shouting and screaming …. “I no do again, make una leave me, make una no kill me” around 2am.

“That noise was so terrific to the extent that we could not even come out of our house to see what was happening at New Nyanya, along Keffi/Abuja express way, Nasarawa State.

In the morning as I prepared to go to work…. the dead body is what I met tied on an electric pole"

4 comments: