Tuesday 25 August 2015

We Celebrate Funke Akindele @ 39


One of the best in Nollywood, Funke Akindele, turns 39 today, and we join others to wish her long life and God’s protection. Funke, We want to say you are one of the best when it comes to interpreting roles.
We bring to you below, our esteemed readers, birthday wishes to Funke on her Twitter handle (Coutesy of thenet.com)
====
FUNKE OOOOO! @funkejenifaakindele Like a cherry tree bloomed, I can feel the fragrance around A BEAUTIFUL FACE full of energy and life, always radiating happiness, with a never-ending contagious grin beaming from within. I salute your unconquerable spirit and persistent determination, I admire in you the internal strength and wisdom. I treasure your uniqueness, the caring heart and adorable smile! At times, I wonder how would I say, how much you mean to me, and how much you have given me the support, encouragement. With each additional candle on your cakes, I contemplate once again how privileged I’ve been to have you in my life! Thank you my dearest FUNKE.. for making my life brighter and sweet, You are a gift of tranquility in my life! It’s your birthday and I know, you must be feeling swamped today with all the wishes and endless calls plus messages, Oh well, I may be far from you, Hundreds of miles away from your birthday cakes, but, close your eyes and look deep down your feelings I am there clapping singing your birthday song holding you in embrace dancing with sheer joy so, don’t ever think of my absence I’m there with you at every breath of life… Happy Birthday, sweetheart! EHEN….plenty grammar but wait o…my original MAJELA, Èran Ńla, Poisonous Woman, Olòpò, Aburò Social Commentator, DirtyDancer, Iya Pelumi; the only one who calls me very early in the morning to find actors and actresses, the only one who helped me through a trying phase in my life (outta Soundcity), the one we forced to swim every night & drink red wine right after #TheReturnOfJenifa recordings, the one I dragged to Crescendo on NewYearsDay night, the only one who locked us up in the house for days & hid the key in her…., the one who would eat from everyone’s plate and be satisfied, the only Actor/Scriptwriter/CastingDirector/ExecutiveProducer/Producer/LogisticsWinsh/and Director rolled into ONE! Multitasker Aiyè! FUNKE AKINDELE….Omo Newest Hall ní Unilag! With ur eyes like Indian Film….You are so HOT, you make the sun envious! LLNP**... 

11 comments:

  1. Congrats joor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats my heroine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will live long to continue in your good works

    ReplyDelete
  4. May God lengthen your days IJN, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. May your days be longer than expected, CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the best, love you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you girl, big CV ongrant

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aya am happy for this woman or lady hahahah anyway big congart to her shaa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you girl, big CV ongrant

    ReplyDelete