Tuesday 4 August 2015

EXCLUSIVE! Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson - Inyanya


 The Kukere master, Inyanya, in a brief chat with MTV Base VJ Ehiz, revealed the main reason why she broke up with beautiful Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson.
Inyanya said that they broke up because of their popularity, adding that it was not easy for him to handle the diva.
In his words: “Now this is the problem … famous guy, famous girl. It’s hard man.”
The singer added that when they broke up, the public saw him as the bad guy without knowing the real cause of their break up.
He said: “When that Yvonne Nelson thing happened, I was not happy, but then I will look like superman out there. I was not happy because everybody thought I was the evil guy; because her heart was broken, I looked evil.”
However, Inyanya said that despite their break-up, he is still in good term with the screen diva.



4 comments: