Friday 28 August 2015

Read Mercy Johnson’s Lovely Letter To Hubby On 4th Wedding Anniversary





The actress, who got married on the 27th of August, 2011, however took to her instagram page to express her love towards him and how happy she is to have married him.

Mercy share a photo captioned: Lord, wherever my sense of reasoning is, please don’t ever let me have it cus
Love, passion and happiness were nothing but words, these words got value since I met you (Odi) I was made from ur love, i was alive but now am living. I forget my face in the mirror but I can’t forget urs. We are not perfect but we are happy and that’s all that matters. I love you sexiest and thank you for taking my senses cus I am glad to be madly in love with you.HWA”

and is already expecting another baby with her husband Prince Odianosen.

10 comments:

  1. You will remain my heroine Mercy. Wish you further luck in your union

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a good example to other actresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely letter from a lovely woman. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a perfect example of how celebrities should comport themselves in marriage

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has proved that Celebs can marry and remain in marriage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute girl with cute character

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely

    ReplyDelete